Buford, GA Car Accident Attorney
Experienced Buford, GA Auto Accident Lawyers
We are a nation centered around the automobile and have approximately 229 million licensed drivers around the country. Roadways continue to be faster and more car-centric. It is no wonder that Georgia saw 1,491 traffic fatalities in 2019 alone. When you need help, our Buford, GA car accident attorney is here to walk you through every step.
The Devastating Consequences of Car Accidents
Unfortunately, a large percentage of these catastrophic injuries and fatalities are the result of someone’s negligence and are entirely preventable. In their wake, they leave victims and their families who are left with staggering medical costs, personal property damages, and, all too often, a future of chronic pain and disability. In many cases, these accidents leave behind the grieving family of a loved one who has lost their life in the accident.
At Davies Hothem Injury Law, our experienced car accident lawyers in Buford have devoted our practice to the accident victims and their families. Victims should not have to fight to be treated fairly after an accident. With us on their side, they don’t have to.
Holding the At-Fault Party Accountable
An auto accident can change your life in a split second, leaving you with serious injuries and significant financial losses. Civil law enables accident victims to hold at-fault parties accountable for those losses. In most cases, this will come from the at-fault party’s insurance company.
But for many accident victims, they are left fighting with the insurance company to get a fair settlement for their damages. This is because insurance companies don’t offer more than they have to for an insurance claim. Desperate accident victims are often willing to take the first settlement offered by insurance without understanding that it is probably only a fraction of what they are truly entitled to.
You Don’t Have to Accept An Inadequate Insurance Settlement
You don’t have to accept an inadequate settlement. Let the skilled Buford, GA car accident attorneys at Davies Hothem Injury Law recover the compensation you truly deserve. If we are unable to negotiate a fair settlement, we will take them to court to ensure that you are treated fairly for your injuries.
What Are You Entitled to As An Injury Victim?
If your accident was the result of another party’s negligence, you can seek compensation for your injuries and losses. This compensation can include
- Your emergency transportation, emergency care, hospitalization, surgery, diagnostics, doctor’s services and visits, prescriptions, physical and occupational rehabilitation, at-home care, medical devices, and any other medical costs associated with your injuries.
- Lost wages if you have been unable to work during your hospitalization, treatment, or recovery
- Any damage to your personal property, including your vehicle
- Any future medical care that may be needed relating to your injuries
- Any lost earning capacity if you are unable to return to your job
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
For families who have lost loved ones in a car accident, they may be entitled to collect compensation on behalf of their loved one in addition to their own damages caused by the loss of that family member.
Accidents take a devastating toll on victims and their families, often changing the course of their lives altogether. You don’t need to face this alone. An experienced Buford, GA car accident lawyer at Davies Hothem Injury Law is there for you each step of the way. When you have been injured in a serious car accident, you can take the time you need to recover while we do the hard work of fighting on your behalf.
What You Get With Our Buford, GA Car Accident Attorneys
With our experienced Buford, GA car accident attorneys on your side, you can rest assured that you have diligent legal representation ensuring that you are fairly compensated for your injuries and other damages.
Our skilled legal team will:
- Provide a thorough investigation of the accident to determine fault.
- Collect and preserve critical evidence, including police reports, witness accounts, traffic camera video, and other evidence in support of your claim
- Work with your doctors and other medical experts to place a comprehensive value on your claim
- Negotiate with the associated insurance company to ensure that you are getting the benefit of anything you are entitled to under the policy limits
- Litigate the matter in court if we are unable to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
Contact a Buford, GA Car Accident Attorney Today
When you have been injured because of the negligence of another party, you shouldn’t have to fight to get fairly compensated for your injuries. That is where we come in.
At Davies Hothem Injury Law, our team of experienced Buford, GA car accident lawyers ensures that your rights are being diligently represented when you need it most. Insurance companies have their own teams of attorneys on their side. You deserve your own. Call our law firm at (678) 681-9618 or contact us on our online contact page to schedule a no-cost consultation.